Change Name or Address

For changes please fill out the back of your current voter ID card. Then mail it in or drop it off.

Name Change

If you change your name, you must re-register in order to be eligible to vote. Please note if you changed your name more than 27 days before the election and did not re-register, you cannot vote - unless you live in the same precinct.

Change of Address

If you have moved please notify the Aurora Election Commission by filling out and signing the back of your current voter registration card and mailing it to: 323 W. Galena Blvd. Aurora, IL 60506. Notice of change of address may also be given by letter listing the old and new addresses. All applications for change of address, either by card or by letter, must bear the signature of the voter.